- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 4 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 23 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 24 days ago
Ram TSB #08-108-14
2015 Ram 3500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- RA2 Radio Software Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio's software. A customer may have experience one or more of the following: Not able to change state of heated seats and/or steering wheel during stop event on Stop/Start vehicles. Touchscreen confirmation beep may be too loud (Grand Cherokee only). U0208-00 - Loss Communication With Heated Seat Control Module (Cherokee only).Improvements: Only allow vehicle settings to be changed in run mode. To help insure settings are properly saved. Always gray out text message soft keys for non-supporting devices. Voice Recognition (VR) improved accuracy.
Click a tab for more information.