- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 20 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
Ram TSB #25-001-15 REV-A
2015 Ram 3500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:DIESEL
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Level Sensor Manufacturing Defect This bulletin involves replacing the DEF pump module. A manufacturing defect in the level sensor may have occurred, if the level sensor was built within the time frame listed above. There may be a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illuminated. Upon further investigation a technician may find one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs). ? P203B - Reductant Level Sensor Circuit Performance. ? P203C - (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Reductant Level Sensor Circuit Low. ? P203D - (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Reductant Level Sensor Circuit High.
Click a tab for more information.