- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #9003216
2015 Ram 3500
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:REARVIEW MIRRORS/DEVICES
- Power Fold Rearview Mirror Prior to replacing this part for a loose mirror, please first follow this procedure to reset the pivot mechanism. Move the mirror to its full foward position and then to full retract position using the power fold mirror button located on drivers side door panel. Perform this procedure three times. If this doesn't resolve the issue, then repair as necessary.~ Note: 1- The looseness of power fold mirror does not necessary indicate a defective mirror, it may be caused by folding it manually rather than using the power fold feature. If the mirror is adjusted manually out of the proper detent, always use the button to adjust it back into sync.~ 2- The intended use of the power fold mirrors is by pushing the button to fold and unfold the mirror. Only manually fold the mirrors when absolutely necessary.~ 3- In the circumstance where the left hand mirror and right hand mirror are in different positions, it may take up to three cycles (bottom pushes) to re-sync the mirrors together.
Click a tab for more information.