- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 16 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 38 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 46 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Ram TSB #9003740
2015 Ram 3500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Oil Pan 2012-2017 Cummins engines with oil pan leaks, please inspect the shallow area of the oil pan for cracks. If cracks are found, please replace as necessary. Cracks are typically found above the cross member area. Please contact Chad Eichbrecht at cell (248) 309-2695 to arrange for part return or email email@example.com If you do not receive a response within 15 minutes, please proceed with normal repair.
Click a tab for more information.