- December 18: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Lawsuit Says SUVs Are Dangerous news | 1 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 10 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 17 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 22 days ago
Ram Recall : Wheels May Fracture Causing Rapid Air Loss
2016 Ram 3500
If the wheel fractures, a loss of vehicle control can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Streetcar ORV LLC, dba American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) is recalling certain 2013-2017 RAM 2500 and 3500 heavy duty trucks, modified by AEV to be equipped with cast aluminum Katla 8.5" road wheels. The outer surface of the wheel may fracture, resulting in rapid air loss.
- AEV will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wheels with wheels of similar value, free of charge. The recall began on August 30, 2017. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256 extension 500.
Click a tab for more information.