- June 15: Maserati Recalls Quattroporte, Ghibli and Levante For Faulty Welds recalls | 3 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 4 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 24 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 27 days ago
Ram Recall : Wheels May Fracture Causing Rapid Air Loss
2016 Ram 3500
If the wheel fractures, a loss of vehicle control can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Streetcar ORV LLC, dba American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) is recalling certain 2013-2017 RAM 2500 and 3500 heavy duty trucks, modified by AEV to be equipped with cast aluminum Katla 8.5" road wheels. The outer surface of the wheel may fracture, resulting in rapid air loss.
- AEV will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wheels with wheels of similar value, free of charge. The recall began on August 30, 2017. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256 extension 500.
Click a tab for more information.