- August 9: Kia Recalls 258,000 Optimas Following Injury Lawsuit recalls | 0 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 15 days ago
- July 24: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 16 days ago
- July 21: Toyota Recalls RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid and RAV4 Prime recalls | 19 days ago
- July 13: Toyota Recalls 2022 Tundra and Tundra Hybrid Trucks recalls | 27 days ago
Ram TSB #08-046-17
2016 Ram 3500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- RA3 and RA4 Radio Enhancements This bulletin involves inspecting and if required, updating the radio software. Customers may experience one or more of the following:?Navigation Failed? message is displayed. Navigation is inoperative or inaccurate. CD player will not play songs and/or locks up the radio. Clock will not automatically update to local time. Clock may be off by several hours. (RA3 Only). HVAC temperature out of sync with radio display (KL vehicles). Some Uconnect App remote commands do not execute with the vehicle. Radio Apps are inoperative. Adds Apple Siri® Eyes Free capability for iPhone® owners. Auto Play can now be configured. Radio will lock up. Radio display screen is black or blank. Battery drain - due to radio staying on. Navigation failed message is displayed. Clock not automatically updating to local time. HVAC temperature out of sync with radio display (KL vehicles). Improvements:Adds Apple Siri Eyes Free capability for iPhone owners. Add the ability to drag and drop icons into the menu bar. Enhanced Voice Recognition (VR) performance. Media devices, phone pairing, and Bluetooth usage improvements. Improved tuner performance. Enhancements in Connectivity Apps (Yelp®, Pandora®, Aha®, etc). Human Machine Interface (HMI) improvements. Adds ?do not disturb? text message feature. Satellite radio reception improvements.
Click a tab for more information.