- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 30 days ago
- August 23: Tesla Lawsuit Claims Ontario Bailed Out of Rebate Program news | 30 days ago
- August 21: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Being Looked at by Feds investigations | 32 days ago
- August 20: FCA TCPA Lawsuit Claims Calls to Cell Phones Are Illegal news | 33 days ago
- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 35 days ago
Ram Recall : Wheels May Fracture Causing Rapid Air Loss
2017 Ram 3500
If the wheel fractures, a loss of vehicle control can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Streetcar ORV LLC, dba American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) is recalling certain 2013-2017 RAM 2500 and 3500 heavy duty trucks, modified by AEV to be equipped with cast aluminum Katla 8.5" road wheels. The outer surface of the wheel may fracture, resulting in rapid air loss.
- AEV will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wheels with wheels of similar value, free of charge. The recall began on August 30, 2017. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256 extension 500.
Click a tab for more information.