- June 7: Chrysler Recalls 343,000 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- June 2: Ram 1500 Recall Ordered For Broken Driveshafts recalls | 14 days ago
- May 25: Toyota Says 4Runner Rusted Frame Lawsuit Should Go news | 22 days ago
- May 17: Ram Tailgate Recall Includes 1500, 2500, 3500 recalls | 30 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 44 days ago
Ram Recall : Wheels May Fracture Causing Rapid Air Loss
2017 Ram 3500
If the wheel fractures, a loss of vehicle control can occur, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Streetcar ORV LLC, dba American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) is recalling certain 2013-2017 RAM 2500 and 3500 heavy duty trucks, modified by AEV to be equipped with cast aluminum Katla 8.5" road wheels. The outer surface of the wheel may fracture, resulting in rapid air loss.
- AEV will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wheels with wheels of similar value, free of charge. The recall began on August 30, 2017. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256 extension 500.
Click a tab for more information.