- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- February 6: Ram 2500 and 3500 Recall Issued After 19 Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- January 30: Ford F-150 Tailgate Recall Issued in Canada recalls | 18 days ago
- January 25: Ram ProMaster Vans Recalled For Transmission Shift Cables recalls | 23 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 37 days ago
Ram Recall : Incorrectly Machined Steering Knuckle May Fail
2018 Ram 3500
The weakened connection may result in a fractured steering drag link, causing a loss of steering and increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Linkages
- Streetcar ORV LLC (Streetcar) is recalling certain American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) 3" Dualsport aftermarket suspension kits, part numbers N0436000 and N0436001, sold for installation on 2013-2018 RAM 2500 and 3500HD trucks. Improper installation and machining of the original equipment steering knuckle may weaken the joint between the steering drag link and knuckle.
- Streetcar will notify owners and dealers will inspect and install a new steering knuckle, free of charge. The recall began December 3, 2018. Owners may contact AEV customer service at 1-248-926-0256, extension 500.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.