- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 1 days ago
- August 8: VW Recalls Tiguan SUVs After Reports of Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 15 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
Ram Recall N50: Loss Of Power Transfer/Transmission Snap Ring
2012 Ram 4500
An unexpected loss of power transfer may increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2012 RAM 3500 trucks manufactured May 4, 2012, through August 7, 2012; and model year 2012 RAM 4500 and 5500 trucks manufactured May 3, 2012, through August 7, 2012. Due to a loose snap ring inside the transmission, there may be a loss of power transfer through the transmission to the wheels.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 17, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N50.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.