- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 2 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 7 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 9 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 26 days ago
Ram TSB #08-028-15 REVA
2015 Ram 4500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- RA2 Radio Software Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio's software. A customer may experience one or more of the following: ? Radio display screen intermittently may go blank. ? Radio display screen may lock up. ? Back up display may not turn off. ? Audio mutes. ? Not able to change state of heated seats and/or steering wheel during stop event on Stop/Start vehicles. ? Touchscreen confirmation beep may be too loud (Grand Cherokee only). ? U0208-00 - Loss Communication With Heated Seat Control Module (Cherokee only). Improvements: ? Only allow vehicle settings to be changed in run mode. To help ensure settings are properly saved. ? Always gray out text message soft keys for non-supporting devices. ? Voice Recognition (VR) improved accuracy.
Click a tab for more information.