- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 2 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 7 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 9 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 26 days ago
Ram TSB #08-028-16
2015 Ram 4500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- RE2 RE6 RB5 RB6 Radio Software Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio software and navigation if equipped. A customer may experience one or more of the following conditions: · Radio display screen will lock up and reset intermittently. · Incorrect routing directions to fuel stations when using Travel Link. · Unable to turn on heated seats; icon is greyed out. · Navigation screen goes blank. · Navigation system freezes/locks up. · Vehicles with Mopar special edition radio will update radio?s splash screen. · Navigation icon shows the vehicle going backward when it?s moving forward.
Click a tab for more information.