- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #08-029-15 REVA
2015 Ram 4500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- RG2 Or RJ2 Radio Software Enhancements This bulletin involves updating the radio's software. A customer may experience one or more of the following: ? Radio display screen intermittently may go blank. ? Radio display screen may be locked. ? Backup display may not turn off. ? Audio Mutes. ? Not able to change state of heated seats and/or steering wheel during stop event on Stop/Start vehicles. ? Touchscreen confirmation beep may be too loud. ? The radio does not allow selection of the Polish language. ? The radio fan continually runs at high speed. ? Customer perception may be the radio fan is too loud. Improvements: ? Only allow vehicle settings to be changed in run mode. To help insure settings are properly saved. ? Always gray out text message soft keys for non-supporting devices. ? Voice Recognition (VR) improved accuracy.
Click a tab for more information.