- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 14 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 44 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
Ram TSB #18-012-15
2015 Ram 4500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- Flash: 6.7L Diagnostic And System Improvements This bulletin involves reprogramming the Engine Control Module (ECM) with the latest available software. Several software improvements are available for vehicles equipped with a Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel. Improvements To Prevent Or Reduce Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) Illumination When No Defect Is Present For The Following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs): ? U3017 - Control Module Timer/Clock Performance. ? U1421 - Implausible Ignition Key Off Time Received. ? P2281 - Air Leak Between MAF And Throttle Body. Other Software Improvements: ? Fuel Filter Minder calibration changes. ? wiTECH Fuel Pressure Override and Fuel System Run Up test improvements. ? EGR system improvement to help prevent freeze up. ? Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) system enhancement during stationary regeneration.
Click a tab for more information.