- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #25-001-15
2015 Ram 4500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Level Gauge Inaccurate Or Stuck This bulletin involves verifying the correct DEF level in the tank and if necessary, replacing the DEF pump module. A small number of customers may comment that their DEF level gauge is stuck for long periods of time or is erratic. The customer may also experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation a technician may find one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs). ? P203B - Reductant Level Sensor Circuit Performance ? P203C - (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Reductant Level Sensor Circuit Low. ? P203D - (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Reductant Level Sensor Circuit High.
Click a tab for more information.