- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #68214859A
2015 Ram 4500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:REAR:AXLE:SPINDLE
- Part Description: Axle assembly Issue Description: If replacing the rear axle assembly due to the R59 recall (DS axle Insufficient Axle Bearing Journal Hardness), please ensure that axle shafts are pitted and warrant axle assembly replacement per the recall service instructions. Mopar is committed to filling all orders within 48 hours. With a limited population of vehicles that will truly require an axle assembly a non-returnable policy is in place on this part and will be enacted to help protect inventory for vehicles that meet the inspection criteria within the R59 dealer repair procedure.
Click a tab for more information.