- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 14 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 44 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
Ram TSB #9003413
2015 Ram 4500
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL
- Accelerator Pedal Before replacing accelerator pedal, be sure to follow fault code diagnostic procedures in service manual. Make sure to check wiring and connectors. P2122 and P2127 will set if accelerator pedal connector is disconnected during diagnosis. Make sure codes are active before replacing pedal. DTC P2299 is usually caused by a two footed driver and accelerator pedal should not be replaced for this fault.
Click a tab for more information.