- June 22: Ram Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 5500 Chassis Cabs news | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 6 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 8 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Ram TSB #9003740
2015 Ram 4500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Oil Pan 2012-2017 Cummins engines with oil pan leaks, please inspect the shallow area of the oil pan for cracks. If cracks are found, please replace as necessary. Cracks are typically found above the cross member area. Please contact Chad Eichbrecht at cell (248) 309-2695 to arrange for part return or email email@example.com If you do not receive a response within 15 minutes, please proceed with normal repair.
Click a tab for more information.