- June 17: Ram Truck Engine Fire Recall Involves 32,000 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- June 17: Ram 1500 Recall Announced Over Rearview Camera Images recalls | 1 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 3 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 21 days ago
Ram TSB #Revised T13
2015 Ram 4500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- Customer Satisfaction Notification T13 Manual Transmission Shift Lever The manual transmission shift lever rubber insert on about 4,300 vehicles may not have properly adhered to the metal shifter housing during the shifter manufacturing process. This condition could cause looseness in the gear shift lever, noise, and additional effort to move the shifter into the selected gear. The manual transmission shift lever must be replaced on all involved vehicles.
Click a tab for more information.