- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 12 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 33 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 37 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 42 days ago
Ram Recall N50: Loss Of Power Transfer/Transmission Snap Ring
2012 Ram 5500
An unexpected loss of power transfer may increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2012 RAM 3500 trucks manufactured May 4, 2012, through August 7, 2012; and model year 2012 RAM 4500 and 5500 trucks manufactured May 3, 2012, through August 7, 2012. Due to a loose snap ring inside the transmission, there may be a loss of power transfer through the transmission to the wheels.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 17, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N50.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.