- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 6 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 7 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 14 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 19 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 25 days ago
Ram Recall N50: Loss Of Power Transfer/Transmission Snap Ring
2012 Ram 5500
An unexpected loss of power transfer may increase the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2012 RAM 3500 trucks manufactured May 4, 2012, through August 7, 2012; and model year 2012 RAM 4500 and 5500 trucks manufactured May 3, 2012, through August 7, 2012. Due to a loose snap ring inside the transmission, there may be a loss of power transfer through the transmission to the wheels.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the transmission assembly free of charge. The recall began on October 17, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall campaign number is N50.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.