- October 24: Mirror Glass Detaches From Ram 1500 and 2500 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- October 4: Ram 2500 and 3500 Emissions Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- October 3: Kia Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 24 days ago
- September 9: Ram 3500, 4500 and 5500 Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #05154400A
2015 Ram ProMaster 2500
Affected Component: STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- Pump - Power Steering Hydraulic NOTE: This Tech Tip is for gasoline engine JK vehicles only, manufactured before August 26, 2015. If the power steering pump is being replaced because the power steering fluid flow or pressure readings are below specification, the power steering fluid reservoir and cap assembly should also be replaced. Power steering reservoir and cap assembly 52126151AG or later should be used.
Click a tab for more information.