- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 20 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 42 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 50 days ago
Ram TSB #05191925A
2015 Ram ProMaster 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:RADIATOR ASSEMBLY
- Radiator If vehicle comes in for transmission fluid leaking from trans-oil cooler fittings on the radiator, please check the following before replacing the radiator/cooler:~ 1. Remove both of the transmission lines from the cooler?s top/bottom flared fittings on the radiator. ~ 2. Loosen the hex nut on the top flared fitting on the radiator tank.~ 3. Torque the top flared fitting to 235 +/- 15 Lb-In.~ 4. Torque hex nut to 100 +/- 10 Lb-In.~ 5. Repeat for bottom flared fitting.~ 6. Reinstall transmission line per normal installation procedures and ensure correct fluid level.~ ~ If vehicle is in need of a new radiator for another reason, check the new radiator for correct torque on the trans-oil cooler fitting per steps 2-5 above.~ ~ If radiator has a yellow mark by the trans-oil cooler fittings the torque does not have to be checked.
Click a tab for more information.