- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #68258392A
2015 Ram ProMaster 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- RA3/RA4 Radio The MY16 RA3/4 radios are susceptible to randomly set an erroneously BCM or IPC ?U0184 - Loss of Com with Radio? fault. The radio should not be replaced for this issue if the fault is stored, if the code cannot be reproduced and no trouble can be found (radio functions properly). In this case it is no impact to the customer in any way. Do NOT replace the radio for this issue. Please contact John Carlesimo at cell (248) 941-8756 if you have any further questions regarding this fault.
Click a tab for more information.