- May 29: Ford Recalls F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- May 28: More Than 510,000 Ram Trucks Recalled Over Lugnuts recalls | 17 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 47 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes Headrest Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
Ram TSB #68317270A
2015 Ram ProMaster 2500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- 2014 KL 9-Speed service transaxle with 2015 common hardware This 9-speed transaxle must be ordered thru Mopar?s Powertrain Service Center (PSC) for a specific VIN and must be installed in that vehicle or the correct calibration will not load to the Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM).~ This 9-speed transaxle assembly requires an update to the Engine Control Module AND the Transmission Control Module using WiTech. Failure to complete both updates will result in possible damage and/or incorrect operation of this unit.
Click a tab for more information.