- December 6: Ram Steering Column Control Module Recall Announced recalls | 1 days ago
- November 26: Ford E-Series Cutaway Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- November 24: GM Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Continues For California Customers news | 13 days ago
- November 12: Jeep and Ram Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Dropped news | 25 days ago
- November 9: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit: No Arbitration news | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 550 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem