- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- February 15: Mercedes Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 45 days ago
- February 5: Recall: 2019 Ram 1500 Adjustable Brake Pedals Can Fall Off recalls | 47 days ago
- February 5: Steering Losses Cause Recall of 600,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 47 days ago
Ram Recall S95: Side Curtain Air Bags May Not Inflate Properly
2017 Ram ProMaster City
If the side curtain air bags do not inflate properly, the vehicle occupants are at an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling one model year 2017 RAM ProMaster City vehicle manufactured on November 5, 2016. This vehicle has side curtain air bags that may not inflate properly in the event of a crash.
- Chrysler has notified the owner, and a dealer inspected the side curtain air bags, free of charge. The recall began January 17, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S95.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.