- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 11 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 17 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 24 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 30 days ago
Ram Recall S95: Side Curtain Air Bags May Not Inflate Properly
2017 Ram ProMaster City
If the side curtain air bags do not inflate properly, the vehicle occupants are at an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling one model year 2017 RAM ProMaster City vehicle manufactured on November 5, 2016. This vehicle has side curtain air bags that may not inflate properly in the event of a crash.
- Chrysler has notified the owner, and a dealer inspected the side curtain air bags, free of charge. The recall began January 17, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S95.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.