- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 7 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 16 days ago
- August 3: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 21 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 22 days ago
- July 26: Kia Sued After 2011 Soul Hit An Alligator news | 29 days ago
Ram Recall S95: Side Curtain Air Bags May Not Inflate Properly
2017 Ram ProMaster City
If the side curtain air bags do not inflate properly, the vehicle occupants are at an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling one model year 2017 RAM ProMaster City vehicle manufactured on November 5, 2016. This vehicle has side curtain air bags that may not inflate properly in the event of a crash.
- Chrysler has notified the owner, and a dealer inspected the side curtain air bags, free of charge. The recall began January 17, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S95.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.