- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 4 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 13 days ago
- August 3: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 18 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 19 days ago
- July 26: Kia Sued After 2011 Soul Hit An Alligator news | 26 days ago
Ram Recall U17: Incorrect Tire Placard Information/FMVSS 110
2018 Ram ProMaster City
If the tire placard indicates an incorrect seating capacity, the operator may overload the vehicle, which can cause tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 RAM ProMaster City vehicles. The Tire Placards on these vehicles may indicate the incorrect total number of occupants allowed. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install a corrected tire placard, free of charge. The recall began March 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U17.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.