- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 14 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 20 days ago
- December 29: VW Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Alleges Warranty Is Worthless news | 27 days ago
- December 23: Subaru Cracked Windshield Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 33 days ago
Ram Recall U17: Incorrect Tire Placard Information/FMVSS 110
2018 Ram ProMaster City
If the tire placard indicates an incorrect seating capacity, the operator may overload the vehicle, which can cause tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 RAM ProMaster City vehicles. The Tire Placards on these vehicles may indicate the incorrect total number of occupants allowed. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will install a corrected tire placard, free of charge. The recall began March 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U17.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.