- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- February 15: Mercedes Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 38 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 46 days ago
- February 5: Recall: 2019 Ram 1500 Adjustable Brake Pedals Can Fall Off recalls | 48 days ago
- February 5: Steering Losses Cause Recall of 600,000 Ram 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 48 days ago
Ram Recall U23: Steering Gears May Crack
2018 Ram ProMaster City
A hydraulic steering fluid leak may require additional sudden steering effort, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Rack And Pinion
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 RAM ProMaster City vehicles. The gears within the hydraulic rack and pinion steering system may have a casting defect that can cause a crack and a loss of hydraulic steering fluid.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering gear housing, replacing any affected rack-and-pinion assembly, free of charge. The recall began March 13, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U23.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.