- October 8: Tesla Model X Door Latch Lawsuit Filed After Girl's Injury news | 12 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 29 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 34 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 37 days ago
Ram Recall U23: Steering Gears May Crack
2018 Ram ProMaster City
A hydraulic steering fluid leak may require additional sudden steering effort, increasing the risk of a crash.
Steering — Rack And Pinion
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 RAM ProMaster City vehicles. The gears within the hydraulic rack and pinion steering system may have a casting defect that can cause a crack and a loss of hydraulic steering fluid.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering gear housing, replacing any affected rack-and-pinion assembly, free of charge. The recall began March 13, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U23.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.