- January 20: Subaru Recalls Tribeca, Impreza, WRX, Forester, Legacy and Outback recalls | 30 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 43 days ago
- December 20: Subaru WRX Engine Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 83 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 84 days ago
2014 Subaru Forester
CarComplaints.com Notes: Is burning a quart of oil every 1,000 miles normal? Depends on who you ask. While Subaru says it's within "normal specifications," owners wonder why they need to top off their oil reservoir 4 times between every 5,000 mile oil change.
Worst 2014 Forester Electrical Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.