- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 22 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 37 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 48 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 63 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 70 days ago
2014 Subaru Forester
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Is burning a quart of oil every 1,000 miles normal? Depends on who you ask. While Subaru says it's within "normal specifications," owners wonder why they need to top off their oil reservoir 4 times between every 5,000 mile oil change.