- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 12 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 52 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 61 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 81 days ago
2014 Subaru Forester
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Is burning a quart of oil every 1,000 miles normal? Depends on who you ask. While Subaru says it's within "normal specifications," owners wonder why they need to top off their oil reservoir 4 times between every 5,000 mile oil change.