- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 21 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 36 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 47 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 62 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 69 days ago
2014 Subaru Forester
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Is burning a quart of oil every 1,000 miles normal? Depends on who you ask. While Subaru says it's within "normal specifications," owners wonder why they need to top off their oil reservoir 4 times between every 5,000 mile oil change.
2014 Subaru Forester Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Airbags Did Not Deploy In Accident1
- NHTSA: Air Bags11
- NHTSA: Seat Belts3
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Occupant Classification System - Ocs ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.