- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 7 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 14 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 48 days ago
2014 Subaru Forester
CarComplaints.com Notes: Is burning a quart of oil every 1,000 miles normal? Depends on who you ask. While Subaru says it's within "normal specifications," owners wonder why they need to top off their oil reservoir 4 times between every 5,000 mile oil change.
2014 Subaru Forester Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Forester Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Forester compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Forester overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Forester.