- December 2: Subaru DriverFocus Lawsuit Says Biometric Data Collected news | 3 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 41 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 76 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 82 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 89 days ago
Subaru TSB #05-70-19
2014 Subaru Forester
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This bulletin announces a design change made to the rear wheel / brake backing plates. Under certain circumstances, some customers may have a concern regarding a howling-type sound from the rear of the vehicle later diagnosed as a faulty hub / bearing assembly. Unevenness of the backing plate surfaces may affect the concentricity (roundness) of the hub / bearing after torqued during assembly and over time, cause the howling -type sound to develop. Production changes for the backing plates have been implemented to optimize their mounting surface quality.
Click a tab for more information.