- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 23 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 32 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 52 days ago
Subaru Recall : Subaru/Steering Knuckle Arm
2000 Subaru Legacy
This condition could result in a loss of steering control.
Steering — Linkages — Tie Rod Assembly
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The left-side steering knuckle arm was incorrectly assembled.
- Dealers will inspect the torque on the left side tie-rod end castle nut and install a new cotter pin.
Click a tab for more information.