- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 7 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 18 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 33 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 40 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 40 days ago
Subaru Recall : Subaru/Steering Knuckle Arm
2000 Subaru Legacy
This condition could result in a loss of steering control.
Steering — Linkages — Tie Rod Assembly
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The left-side steering knuckle arm was incorrectly assembled.
- Dealers will inspect the torque on the left side tie-rod end castle nut and install a new cotter pin.
Click a tab for more information.