- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 12 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 52 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 61 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 81 days ago
Subaru Recall : Subaru/Transverse Link Bracket Bolt
2000 Subaru Legacy
This can result in loosening of the bracket and subsequent separation of the transverse link from the vehicle frame.
Power Train — Driveline — Center Support Bearing
- Vehicle description: Sedan L model passenger vehicles. Anti-rust coating was incorrectly applied to the transverse link mounting surface of the vehicle body. Over time the coating shrinks, causing a torque decrease of the bolt that secures the transverse link bracket to the vehicle body.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles and, if necessary, remove the anti-rust coating under the mounting location of the left transverve link mounting bracket bolt and retorque the mounting bolt to the required torque.
Click a tab for more information.