- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 25 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 51 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 66 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 73 days ago
Subaru Recall : Subaru/Transverse Link Bracket Bolt
2000 Subaru Legacy
This can result in loosening of the bracket and subsequent separation of the transverse link from the vehicle frame.
Power Train — Driveline — Center Support Bearing
- Vehicle description: Sedan L model passenger vehicles. Anti-rust coating was incorrectly applied to the transverse link mounting surface of the vehicle body. Over time the coating shrinks, causing a torque decrease of the bolt that secures the transverse link bracket to the vehicle body.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles and, if necessary, remove the anti-rust coating under the mounting location of the left transverve link mounting bracket bolt and retorque the mounting bolt to the required torque.
Click a tab for more information.