- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 12 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 27 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 34 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
Subaru Recall : Subaru/Seat Rails
2001 Subaru Legacy
If an inner slide rail latch mechanism breaks due to improper welding, forward and rearward seat adjustment will no longer be possible. In the event of a crash, the slide rails could break, exposing the occupant to a risk of injury.
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with manually-adjustable (non-powered) seats. Certain inner front slide rail latch mechanisms may have been improperly welded.
- Dealers will replace one or both front seat inner slide rails. Owner notification began March 30, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.