- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 2 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 13 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 28 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 35 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 35 days ago
Subaru Recall WWO-98: Subaru/Fuel Filler Hose Clamp
2004 Subaru Legacy
This could result in fuel leakage. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly — Filler Pipe And Cap
- Certain passenger or sport utility vehicles may have a loose or out of position fuel filler hose clamp.
- Dealers will inspect and tighten the clamp on the fuel filler hose. Owner notification began August 27, 2003. Owners should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.