- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 27 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 36 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 56 days ago
Subaru Recall WWO-98: Subaru/Fuel Filler Hose Clamp
2004 Subaru Legacy
This could result in fuel leakage. Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly — Filler Pipe And Cap
- Certain passenger or sport utility vehicles may have a loose or out of position fuel filler hose clamp.
- Dealers will inspect and tighten the clamp on the fuel filler hose. Owner notification began August 27, 2003. Owners should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.