- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 30 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 39 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 59 days ago
Subaru Recall WWR02: Subaru/Side Curtain Air Bag
2005 Subaru Legacy
This may result in failure to provide the intended head protection, increasing the risk of injury to a seat occupant.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- The left and right side curtain air bags in certain vehicles involved in this campaign may not fully deploy rapidly enough when activated in a side impact collision. During a side impact test conducted by the insurance institute for highway safety (iihs), the test results indicated that there was a difference between the iihs test results and the result of side impact tests conducted by fhi.
- Dealers will replace the left and right side curtain air bag modules. The recall began on June 11, 2004. Owners should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783..
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.