- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 6 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 17 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 32 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 39 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 39 days ago
Subaru Recall WWR02: Subaru/Side Curtain Air Bag
2005 Subaru Legacy
This may result in failure to provide the intended head protection, increasing the risk of injury to a seat occupant.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- The left and right side curtain air bags in certain vehicles involved in this campaign may not fully deploy rapidly enough when activated in a side impact collision. During a side impact test conducted by the insurance institute for highway safety (iihs), the test results indicated that there was a difference between the iihs test results and the result of side impact tests conducted by fhi.
- Dealers will replace the left and right side curtain air bag modules. The recall began on June 11, 2004. Owners should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783..
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.