- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 5 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 18 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 25 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 54 days ago
2005 Subaru Legacy
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: A relatively dependable vehicle that handles well in bad weather, but increasing concerns about turbo failure in the GT probably means you should look elsewhere if you want a car with a little pep in its step.