- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 22 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 23 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 26 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 52 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Subaru TSB #WTD65-SP2
2017 Subaru Legacy
Affected Component: STEERING
- Revised Service Procedure Bulletin: 2016 Legacy / Outback Stop Sale Information, WTD-65 Recall. This Service Procedure provides an inspection method for identification of affected vehicles and if determined necessary, additional steps for replacing the steering column assembly.
Click a tab for more information.