- January 20: Subaru Recalls Tribeca, Impreza, WRX, Forester, Legacy and Outback recalls | 3 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 16 days ago
- December 20: Subaru WRX Engine Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 56 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 66,525 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.