- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 53 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 62 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 82 days ago
Subaru Recall : Subaru/Brake Master Cylinder
2002 Subaru Outback
At these temperatures, the brakes may not release after being applied, even when the driver's foot is no longer on the brake pedal. This can occur withour prior warning, possibly resulting in a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- On certain passenger vehicles, the brake master cylinders may not function properly in ambient temperatures below freezing 32 degrees Fahrenheit and lower).
- Dealers will replace the master cylinders. Owner notification began March 21, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.