- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 41 days ago
- August 29: Subaru Says Legacy and Outback Windshield Lawsuit Should Be Tossed news | 54 days ago
2003 Subaru Outback
Worst 2003 Outback engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket3
- ticking sound when cold2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Outback Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Outback compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Outback overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Outback.