- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 25 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 51 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 66 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 73 days ago
Subaru Recall : Subaru/Wheel
2003 Subaru Outback
This can result in the eventual loosening of the wheel hub-nuts during vehicle usage, increasing the risk of a crash.
- On certain passenger vehicles equipped with 6-cylinder engines, the aluminum wheels may have an off-center diameter.
- Dealers will replace all 4 aluminum wheels. Owner notification began September 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.