- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 13 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 53 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 62 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 82 days ago
Subaru Recall : Subaru/Wheel
2003 Subaru Outback
This can result in the eventual loosening of the wheel hub-nuts during vehicle usage, increasing the risk of a crash.
- On certain passenger vehicles equipped with 6-cylinder engines, the aluminum wheels may have an off-center diameter.
- Dealers will replace all 4 aluminum wheels. Owner notification began September 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.