- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 10 days ago
- December 20: Subaru WRX Engine Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 50 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 51 days ago
- November 26: Subaru Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Filed in Hawaii news | 52 days ago
2004 Subaru Outback
Worst 2004 Outback transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Outback Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Outback compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Outback overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Outback.