- June 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Continues For WRX Owners news | 54 days ago
- May 13: Subaru Battery Class Action Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- May 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over EyeSight news | 85 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 88 days ago
Subaru TSB #TKA, TKB, TKC-20
2005 Subaru Outback
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- SUBARU OF AMERICA, INC. has determined that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain 2003-2014 model year Legacy and Outback vehicles, 2003-2006 model year Baja vehicles, 2009-2013 model year Forester vehicles, 2004-2011 model year Impreza vehicles, and 2004- 2014 WRX (including STI) vehicles equipped with a non-desiccated Takata-sourced passenger-side frontal air bag containing the propellant Phase Stabilized Ammonium Nitrate (PSAN).
Click a tab for more information.