- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 33 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 68 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 74 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 81 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 88 days ago
Subaru Recall WVW-33: Moonroof Glass - Separation/Detachment
2012 Subaru Outback
The moonroof glass can loosen and detach from the vehicle during driving, resulting in a potential road hazard for other vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Sun/Moon Roof Assembly
- Subaru is recalling certain model year 2012 Outback and Legacy vehicles manufactured from April 6, 2011, through May 12, 2011. The moonroof glass may come loose or detach. The amount and position of the adhesive between the glass and retainer was inadequately applied.
- Subaru has notified the affected owners, and dealers will inspect the glass adhesion condition and either apply additional adhesive or replace the moonroof glass, free of charge. The safety recall began February 22, 2013. Owners may contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.