- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 1 days ago
- October 26: Subaru Fuel Pump Lawsuit Alleges Pumps Fail news | 33 days ago
- September 9: Subaru Acceleration Lawsuit Names Forester, Legacy, Outback news | 80 days ago
Subaru Recall WVW-33: Moonroof Glass - Separation/Detachment
2012 Subaru Outback
The moonroof glass can loosen and detach from the vehicle during driving, resulting in a potential road hazard for other vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Subaru is recalling certain model year 2012 Outback and Legacy vehicles manufactured from April 6, 2011, through May 12, 2011. The moonroof glass may come loose or detach. The amount and position of the adhesive between the glass and retainer was inadequately applied.
- Subaru has notified the affected owners, and dealers will inspect the glass adhesion condition and either apply additional adhesive or replace the moonroof glass, free of charge. The safety recall began February 22, 2013. Owners may contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.