- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 14 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 54 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 63 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 83 days ago
Subaru Recall WVV-32: Wiper Motor Bottom Cover Melting
2012 Subaru Outback
If the components overheat, the wiper motor bottom cover may melt and potentially catch fire.
- Subaru is recalling certain model year 2012 Outback and Legacy vehicles manufactured from April 6, 2011, through May 12, 2011. Components inside the wiper motor bottom cover may overheat.
- Subaru has notified all affected owners, and dealers will replace the front wiper motor bottom cover assembly free of charge. The safety recall began February 22, 2013. Owners may contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.