- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 36 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 71 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 77 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 84 days ago
Subaru Recall WVV-32: Wiper Motor Bottom Cover Melting
2012 Subaru Outback
If the components overheat, the wiper motor bottom cover may melt and potentially catch fire.
- Subaru is recalling certain model year 2012 Outback and Legacy vehicles manufactured from April 6, 2011, through May 12, 2011. Components inside the wiper motor bottom cover may overheat.
- Subaru has notified all affected owners, and dealers will replace the front wiper motor bottom cover assembly free of charge. The safety recall began February 22, 2013. Owners may contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.