- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 7 days ago
- October 26: Subaru Fuel Pump Lawsuit Alleges Pumps Fail news | 39 days ago
- September 9: Subaru Acceleration Lawsuit Names Forester, Legacy, Outback news | 86 days ago
Subaru Recall WVV-32: Wiper Motor Bottom Cover Melting
2012 Subaru Outback
If the components overheat, the wiper motor bottom cover may melt and potentially catch fire.
- Subaru is recalling certain model year 2012 Outback and Legacy vehicles manufactured from April 6, 2011, through May 12, 2011. Components inside the wiper motor bottom cover may overheat.
- Subaru has notified all affected owners, and dealers will replace the front wiper motor bottom cover assembly free of charge. The safety recall began February 22, 2013. Owners may contact Subaru at 1-800-782-2783.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.