- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 5 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 39 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 79 days ago
2013 Subaru Outback
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Outback has a problem with excessive oil consumption.
A class action lawsuit is pending that alleges Subaru's "FB" engine has defective piston rings which causes oil to leak past the rings & burn up at an excessive rate. More information about the class action is available here.
2013 Subaru Outback Electrical Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Outback Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Outback compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Outback overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Outback.