- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 17 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 18 days ago
- November 26: Subaru Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Filed in Hawaii news | 19 days ago
- October 31: Subaru Recalls 2015 WRX Because of Subwoofer Fire Risk recalls | 45 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 48 days ago
2013 Subaru Outback
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Outback has a problem with excessive oil consumption.
A class action lawsuit is pending that alleges Subaru's "FB" engine has defective piston rings which causes oil to leak past the rings & burn up at an excessive rate. More information about the class action is available here.