- October 14: Subaru Engine Tuning Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Parking Brakes recalls | 17 days ago
- August 26: Subaru Impreza WRX Engine Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 57 days ago
- August 17: Subaru Recalls Ascent SUVs For Missing Welds recalls | 66 days ago
- July 28: Subaru Recalls Forester SUVs For Incorrect Labels recalls | 86 days ago
2013 Subaru Outback
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Outback has a problem with excessive oil consumption.
A class action lawsuit is pending that alleges Subaru's "FB" engine has defective piston rings which causes oil to leak past the rings & burn up at an excessive rate. More information about the class action is available here.