- January 20: Subaru Recalls Tribeca, Impreza, WRX, Forester, Legacy and Outback recalls | 31 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 44 days ago
- December 20: Subaru WRX Engine Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 84 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 85 days ago
2013 Subaru Outback
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Outback has a problem with excessive oil consumption.
A class action lawsuit is pending that alleges Subaru's "FB" engine has defective piston rings which causes oil to leak past the rings & burn up at an excessive rate. More information about the class action is available here.
Worst 2013 Outback Steering Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Outback Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Outback compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Outback overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Outback.